Let me preface this with, I love both Khal Drogo and Daenerys as characters. I think they both have unique personalities and of all the plot lines you have to keep straight during the first season, theirs is the easiest and most entertaining (it may also help that Jason Momoa is pretty easy on the eyes). So now that I have shown you a lovely photo of Jason Momoa killing it as Khal Drogo- lets get to the part you may not like. He’s trash for the first part of season one. I know I know I just told you that I love his charcter but you can blame the adaption from book to the small screen for this statement. Khal Drogo bought Daenerys…he bought her. I think its hard to come back from that but arranged marriages still happen in todays time so while that part is horrible, I can kinda see it being reddemable based solely on the fact that it was the “norm” of society. The rape scene in the show though…trash. I just want to know how many women were helping make the adaption and were like ‘y...
Imagine sitting on the couch watching your favorite show. Your favorite character walks across the scene looking rather attractive. All of a sudden, they die. Well, if you’re a fan of Game of Thrones this happens every single time you turn on your television. Just like any other show, you don’t really find yourself wondering when the protagonist will die. It’s kind of just… implied that they will be on the show forever. With Game of Thrones , we see something a little different. Dating back to the first season, characters continuously get killed off with no remorse or warning. George R. R. Martin is genius in this way because he repeatedly gives us reasons to come back and figure out more. While I have never been a superfan of this show, I can say that I have never been so interested in seeing who will die next. This leads me to ask the question, is anyone truly safe in Game of Thrones ? The only answer to this question is absolutely not. In most...
Since the beginning of Game of Thrones , Arya Stark has been a fan favorite. Viewers delighted in her kick-ass attitude and ever-growing sword skills. In similarity, Brienne had also had a kick-ass attitude and ever-growing sword skills. They are alike in many ways, but they are also different in many ways. They are alike by their gender roles, the way they fight, how opinionated they are, and even how brave they are. The way they are different is their sword skills, their love lives, and their femineity. This all matters because in the show the producer wants to show how women can be portrayed in many ways. First, let’s compare how Brienne and Arya are so much alike. The main reason is they are females. I know that may sound like a huge joke, but it's what they do as females. Arya and Brienne are the most Badass women throughout the seasons of Game of Thrones . The reason I say this is as females, they are supposed to be lady like. Brienne and Arya are on the lowest...
Comments
Post a Comment